Including the cities of Fairfield, Albion, Mount Carmel, Carmi,
Fort Branch, Petersburg, Poseyville, Evansville, Boonville,
Rockport, Morganfield, Dixon, Madisonville, and Henderson
1235 PM CST Wed Feb 23 2022
...WINTER WEATHER ADVISORY IN EFFECT FROM 4 PM THIS AFTERNOON TO
6 PM CST THURSDAY...
* WHAT...Mixed precipitation expected likely. Total sleet
accumulations of up to one half inch and ice accumulations from
one tenth to two tenths of an inch likely.
* WHERE...Portions of western Kentucky from the western side of Land
Between the Lakes and to the Ohio River and southeastern Illinois.
* WHEN...From 4 PM this afternoon to 6 PM CST Thursday.
* IMPACTS...Plan on slippery road conditions. The hazardous
conditions could impact the morning or evening commute.
* ADDITIONAL DETAILS...Most of the ice and sleet accumulation should
be tonight into early Thursday morning. For the rest of the day
Thursday, temperatures should rise above freezing and transition
the precipitation over to all rain.
Slow down and use caution while traveling.