A change in the ticketing provider for Union County High Athletics goes into effect this Friday, according to Union County Public Schools Athletic Director Jeremy Tackett.
“Beginning with Friday night’s football game will we move from TicketLeap to GoFan. GoFan gives us the ability to offer season passes and we heard the desire of our faithful fans to purchase season tickets,” Tackett said.
- All general admission tickets will be $5.00 through GoFan (www.gofan.co). There is a $1.00 convenience fee charged by Go Fan for a total of $6.00 to the spectator.
- Senior Citizen passes (65 & Older) will continue to be sold at the board office during normal business hours for $30 per pass (8 AM – 4 PM Monday-Friday). A photo ID of the person acquiring the pass is required to purchase. The senior citizen pass is good for all high school regular season events during the 2022-23 school year.
- UCHS Athletics is now offering a student pass for all school aged children enrolled in UCPS or JPII for $50. Those passes will be sold through GoFan and will require the last four digits of their student ID to purchase. The student pass is good for all high school regular season events during the 2022-23 school year.
- UCHS Athletics is offering adult season passes. Season passes will be $55 per season and will get the purchaser access to all events during the desired athletic season. Fall sports include Soccer, Volleyball and football. Winter sports include, Boys’ Basketball, Girls’ Basketball and Wrestling. Spring Sports include Baseball and Softball. Those passes will be $55 per season (Fall, Winter, or Spring) and are good for all high school regular season events during the prescribed season.
- UCHS Athletics is also offering adult yearly passes. Yearly passes are for the academic school year beginning in August and ending in May for all high school regular season athletic events on our campus. Yearly passes will be sold at $125 per person.
- All family of 4 (2 adults and 2 children) could attend every regular season high school athletic event on our campus for less than $1.00 per person.