...The Flood Warning is extended for the following rivers in
Ohio River at Shawneetown.
Ohio River at J.T. Myers Dam.
...The Flood Warning continues for the following rivers in Indiana...
Ohio River at Newburgh Dam.
.Recent heavy rains in the Ohio River basin are expected to cause
rises in the river with multiple locations rising above flood stage
Motorists should not attempt to drive around barricades or drive
cars through flooded areas.
Caution is urged when walking near riverbanks.
Additional information is available at www.weather.gov.
1149 AM CST Sun Jan 2 2022
...FLOOD WARNING NOW IN EFFECT FROM MONDAY AFTERNOON THROUGH
TUESDAY, JANUARY 11...
* WHAT...Minor flooding is forecast.
* WHERE...Ohio River at Newburgh Dam.
* WHEN...From Monday afternoon to Tuesday, January 11.
* ADDITIONAL DETAILS...
- At 11:00 AM CST Sunday the stage was 32.2 feet.
- Forecast...The river is expected to rise above flood stage
tomorrow afternoon to a crest of 44.0 feet Saturday evening.
It will then fall below flood stage Tuesday, January 11.
- Flood stage is 38.0 feet.