Madisonville, Ky. (August 1, 2016). The Kentucky State Police Post 2 Madisonville welcomed Christian County native Sean Wint as its new Public Affairs Officer. Senior Trooper Wint is a 4-year veteran of the Kentucky State Police and has a long history of public service as follows:
- 1992 – 1996 United Stated Marine Corps
- 1998 – 2004 Police Officer & Firefighter/ Paramedic, City of Hopkinsville
- 2004 – 2007 Flight Paramedic, Air Evac Lifeteam
- 2007 – 2012 Christian County Sheriff’s Office
- 2012 – 2016 Kentucky State Police, Uniform Trooper
Trooper Wint stated, “It is an honor to serve the Madisonville Post District as it’s Public Affairs Officer. I look forward to working with and continuing to strengthen the partnerships already in place between our communities, and the media with the Kentucky State Police.”
Trooper Wint currently resides in Hopkinsville with his wife and two children.
The Madisonville Post serves the following counties: Caldwell, Christian, Crittenden, Hopkins, Muhlenberg, Todd and Webster.